58143 111th St.
Mapleton, MN 56065
Now taking orders for Spring of 2013
Ensure you get the quantities and varieties you need, place your order early
Now accepting credit cards with Google Checkout
• Orders of 1-19 vines can be placed in any number combination.
• Orders of 20 plus vines must be made in multiples of 5 per variety.
• Orders placed after Feb 15th or under $400 must be payed in full, orders over $400 will need to pay 50% of your total as deposit.
• Orders placed after February 15th, should be paid in full when placed.
• Shortly after you place your order you will receive an invoice by email.
• Remaining balances will be billed in April, and are due as marked on the invoice.
• Vine quantities cannot be changed or modified on orders after March 15th of the planting year.
• If we are unable to fill your order, your payment may be refunded, or similar varieties substituted.
• Orders canceled after January 31st will forfeit any deposits.
• Prices and availability are subject to change.
Shipping & Pickup
• Your order must be paid in-full prior to pickup/delivery.
• If you choose to pickup your order, please contact us to make arrangements.
• Dormant bare-root vines can be shipped anytime, or by default will be sent out in early to mid May.
• Bare-root vines can be picked up as early as April, preferably in May.
• Potted greenhouse vines can be picked up after the third week in May.
• The pickup deadline is June 5th, orders will be forfeited after this date unless prior arrangements are made.
• Actively growing potted vines to be: viable, healthy, rooted, and true to type.
• Dormant bare-root vines to be: viable, healthy, and true to type.
• Any dormant stock untrue to variety, or that fails to grow - will be happily replaced.
• As greenhouse vines are alive and actively growing when you receive them; they are not guaranteed.
• Dormant bare-root vines should be planted as soon as possible once you receive them, they are frost tolerant and can be planted as soon as the ground becomes workable.
• If you find that your dormant bare-root vines have broken dormancy during shipment, planting is not recommended until danger of hard frost passes. Growth can be suspended as long as they are kept cool (35° to 42°F) and kept moist.
• If immediate planting is not possible, keep the vines cool (35° to 42°F) and the roots moist, to maintain warranty vines must be planted by the first week of June.
• All vines must be well watered on the date of planting, and as needed throughout the first summer.
• Actively growing potted vines cannot be planted before the danger of the last spring frost has passed. In southern MN that is the last week of May, not before.
• If immediate planting is not possible proper care of the vines needs to be maintained. The vines need to be watered as necessary and receive partial or filtered sun during the day. At night vines should be placed in a frost-free location.
• All warranty claims must be made by August 15th, of the planting year.
• It is mutually agreed upon that this is the total extent of our liability involving any matter concerning our product or your vineyard.
• Under no circumstances does our liability exceed the cost of the vines.